After waking up in the morning, many people notice the bad smell coming from the mouth. Some people ignore it and try to get rid of the bad smell by brushing, but if you are ignoring morning breath and think it is normal, then do not ignore it. Because maybe the bad smell of the mouth in the morning is warning you about some disease! What happened? Do not understand or were you shocked to hear the name of the disease? In fact, according to a report published in the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), early morning mouth odor indicates a chronic oral problem. They say that a hint is enough for the wise, so just understand this and start taking care of oral health. We will share with you all the information related to the bad smell of the mouth in the morning, just you must read this article completely, because we do not listen to hearsay, but only after research and advice of doctors, we provide information to you.
Read more: Gum diseases: Are you ignoring gum disease?
Morning bad breath is known by many different names. Like Morning breath, Bad breath Morning mouth stink, but morning mouth odor has been given a special medical term Halitosis, then know the problem and prevention of Halitosis. Complete information related to this-
- Morning odour! What is this problem?
- What are the causes of halitosis in the morning?
- How to get rid of bad breath problem in the morning?
Let us now share the answer of these questions with you.
2. Morning odour! What is this problem? (What is Halitosis or Morning breath?)
When you wake up after 6 to 9 hours of sleep, it is considered normal to have bad breath. This is actually due to dryness. During this, bad bacteria start spreading in the mouth, which starts the problem of bad breath, especially in the morning. According to research, the level of sputum or sputum in the mouth during sleep becomes less than necessary, due to which the mouth starts becoming dry. This problem of Halitosis can happen to anyone, woman or man. On the other hand, if children’s oral hygiene is not taken care of, then children can also fall prey to the problem of halitosis.
Read more: Your teeth should not become a stain in your smile, take care like this!
3. What are the causes of halitosis in the morning? (Cause of Bad Breath)
The problem of Halitosis is due to not maintaining proper oral hygiene, it is understandable, but is oral hygiene limited to brushing, flossing or mouthwashing? If you believe so, then you are absolutely right, but there are some things that can cause bad breath in the morning. like:
1. Special types of foods- If you have had excessive garlic, ginger or other food items which have strong smell in dinner, after brushing at night, even after sleeping in the morning, there is a bad smell in mouth. Sometimes even after brushing in the morning the smell does not go away.
2. Consuming Tobacco- If you eat tobacco or smoke, then stop using them completely. You must have known about diseases like cancer due to smoking, but one truth is that the problem of dry mouth also starts due to smoking. This is also included in the causes of bad mouth in the morning.
3. Problem of Gastrointestinal Reflux- People who have GERD (Gastrointestinal reflux) problem can also have problem of bad breath in the morning. This is due to acidity.
4. Keeping Fast- Many times we remain fast due to any reason. According to a report published in the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), the cause of bad mouth can be nothing but food and drink. Therefore, healthy lunch and dinner should be eaten on time.
The problem of bad breath can be due to these 4 reasons mentioned above. Now how to get relief from this problem? This is very important to know, but first let us know some important things. Read more: To get rid of smoking addiction, include these 5 yoga poses. 4. What are the 5 main things related to Bad Breath?
The 5 main things related to Bad Breath are as follows-
- Talking about the whole world, every 1 out of 4 people have the problem of bad breath, which can be easily overcome.
- The main cause of Halitosis is Poor Oral Hygiene.
- If food particles remain stuck in the teeth, then the risk of bad bacteria remains.
- Drink water as much as possible to keep bad breath away.
- To avoid problems related to the mouth, stay hydrated along with brushing, flossing.
If despite these measures, the problem of bad breath is not getting rid of, then consult a dentist as soon as possible. If the bad breath is not going away, then the doctor recommends a test.
Read more: Is the smell behind the ear an infection? 5. How is Bad Breath Diagnosed? (Diagnosis of Bad Breath) To overcome the problem of bad breath, doctors recommend getting the following tests done. like: Halimeter – This gives information about the level of sulfur in the mouth. Gas chromatography – With the help of this test, information about hydrogen sulfide, methyl mercaptan and dimethyl sulfide is taken. BANA test – This gives information about enzymes that make bacteria. Beta-galactose test – This test also gives information about the level of enzymes. With the help of these tests, the causes of bad breath are detected. Read more: What is Ayurvedic treatment for Toothache? Know which herb is effective.
6. How to get rid of bad breath problem in the morning? (Tips to cure Bad Breath)
- Drink more and more water. According to a report published in NCBI, the problem of bad breath can be reduced by 30 to 40 percent by keeping the balance of water in the body.
- Just as the habit of toothbrushing in the morning is normal, in the same way make a habit of brushing regularly before sleeping at night and do not eat anything after brushing.
- If the pH level of your mouth is not balanced, use mouth wash regularly. Instead of mouth wash, you can rinse with essential oils. If you want, you can also resort to Oil Pulling Therapy.
- Along with toothbrush and mouth wash, pay close attention to cleaning the tongue. So use tongue cleaner daily.
- Make healthy habits to avoid bad breath. Stay away from tobacco, smoking, gutka, alcohol and other harmful foods or beverages.
- If you can’t brush your teeth while you’re out, try chewing gum and then rinsing with fresh water. Note- Do not follow this habit daily.
Keeping these small things in mind, along with removing the bad smell of the mouth in the morning, you can also maintain oral hygiene. If the problem of bad breath is not taken care of, then there is a risk of problems like oral problem, oral cancer or gastrointestinal reflux. Therefore, to avoid any such problem, pay attention to oral hygiene.
Read more: Healthy Habits: Do you know the importance of these healthy habits?
If you want to know the answer of any kind of question related to Morning Breath, then you can ask us in the comment box. If you have felt the problem related to Bad Breath, then you can also share your experience with us in the comment box. (Take this quiz below and find out whether you follow dental care properly or not.) Hello Health Group does not provide health advice, diagnosis and treatment.
What is CPR Technique?
Know the first aid treatment of stroke, you can save yourself and someone else’s life
Are you unintentionally falling prey to third hand smoking?