What should I know about this?
Before using acorn, you should consult a doctor, pharmacist or herbal specialist if-
• If you are pregnant or lactating, use acorns on the advice of a doctor. This is because when you are feeding the baby, then you should take medicines only according to the advice of your doctor.
• If you are taking any type of medicine that is easily available without a prescription, such as herbal supplements.
• You are allergic to acorns and its ingredients or to any other herbs.
• You are already suffering from some kind of disease.
• You already have any kind of allergy to food and drink, hair dye or any kind of animal etc.
The rules regarding the use of herbal supplements are not as strict as the rules of English medicine. The rules related to their usefulness and safety still need more research. Before using this herbal supplement, it is important to compare its advantages and disadvantages. For more information on this, contact a herbal specialist or Ayurvedic doctor.
Read more: what is cholera cancer know its effects of human body