According to the report published in the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), this heart disease is diagnosed by the following tests. like:
- Electrocardiogram [ECG] – With the help of electrocardiogram test, the patient’s heart rate, monitoring of cardiac rhythm, information about problems related to heart and blood vessels is available.
- Chestray – With the help of chest X-ray, information about chest infection is found.
- Cardiac MRI – With the help of MRI, it helps to do heart problem analysis.
- Exercise tests or stress tests – With the help of this test, information is given about the blood flow in the heart.
- Cardiac catheterization- If there is a blood clot in the heart, then with the help of cardiac catheterization test, information about blood clotting is given.
These different tests may be necessary to diagnose valvular heart disease. Apart from this, if the patient is suffering from any other disease, then it may be advisable to get another body checkup or test done, so that the patient does not face any other problem during the treatment.
How is Valvular Heart Disease Treated? (Treatment for Valvular Heart Disease)
Valvular heart disease (VHD) is treated keeping in mind the health condition of the patient. like:
- Beta blocker or calcium channel blocker
These drugs can be prescribed.
Note: The names of the medicines are given for your information only. Do not take any medicines on your own free will, as there is a risk of side effects. Along with this, take the dosage as prescribed by the doctor. Many times we all make this mistake that the prescribed drugs start consuming more than the dosage, because due to the prescription, it is easy to buy these medicines anytime.
- Doctors try to fix the valve with the help of surgery.
- In people whose valves are completely damaged, the valve can be replaced with the help of surgery.
Valvular heart disease is treated in two different ways.
What other problems can be caused by Valvular Heart Disease?
If valvular heart disease (HVD) occurs and its treatment is not started in time, it can increase the risk of the following problems. like:
- Heart beat being abnormal.
- Sometimes a person may even die due to this disease.
It is very important to get treatment for Valvular Heart Disease. Along with this, if some important things are taken care of, then it can help in reducing the symptoms of Valvular Heart Disease. Therefore follow a balance and healthy diet daily. If your weight is excessively high, then balance the weight. Regular exercise or yoga is necessary to control weight. Apart from this, keep away from smoking and alcohol. To reduce the risk of this heart disease, take null 7 to 8 hours of sleep daily and be tension free.
If you want to know the answer of any kind of question related to Valvular Heart Disease, then you can ask us by writing in the comment box. However, if you are suffering from valvular heart disease, then consult a doctor, because in such a situation the doctor will start treatment at the earliest by keeping in mind your health condition and understanding the symptoms of valvular heart disease.
How can you take care of the heart properly! Take the quiz given below to know the answers and scores.