Pregnancy … both care and a healthy lifestyle are important. Therefore, today in this article we are going to share with you many important things related to prenatal massage so that pregnant women feel good during pregnancy and can also benefit from it during baby delivery. when can you get a prenatal massage
Let us now know the answers to these questions related to prenatal massage, which can help in making pregnancy healthy.
Read more: what-is-a-complex-ovarian-cyst.
What is Prenatal Massage?
Table of Contents
During pregnancy, there are many changes in the body of a pregnant woman, so prenatal massage is very beneficial for pregnant women. If we talk about normal body massage, then this body massage is done on the face and stomach, on the back of the head, and on the back.
At the same time, prenatal massage is especially started a few weeks or months before delivery. During pregnancy, a special type of pillow is used to support the body during the prenatal massage, which is specially designed keeping in mind the pregnant woman.
when can you get a prenatal massage
According to a report published in the National Center for Biotechnology Information, pregnant women who got prenatal massages experienced depression, anxiety, and back pain. The problem of back pain and leg pain was seen less.
Not only this but it has also been mentioned in the research report that prenatal massage has also reduced the problem of premature birth. That’s why prenatal massage is also considered beneficial for pregnant women and the baby in the womb. when can you get a prenatal massage
Should pregnant women get prenatal massages? (Can pregnant women get a Prenatal Massage?)
Prenatal massage is considered safe after the first trimester of pregnancy. During pregnancy body massage should be done by a massage expert, because there are some pressure points of the body, which should not be pressed. when do you have to get a prenatal massage
Therefore, before getting a prenatal massage during pregnancy, consult a doctor and inform the massage specialist about the pregnancy and then get the massage done.
What are the benefits of prenatal massage?
(Benefits of Prenatal Massage)
According to different research reports, prenatal massage reduces the level of stress hormones, which makes pregnant women feel relaxed. It also improves blood flow in the body and helps the lymphatic system to function properly. when can i get a massage during pregnancy
It is believed that getting a massage during pregnancy also creates better coordination between the pregnant lady’s brain, body, and the baby in the womb. Not only this but there are many other benefits of prenatal massage in pregnancy, which are as follows-
- The problem of insomnia is overcome.
- Relief from joint pain.
- The problem of neck and back pain is also removed.
- The problem of leg cramping is also overcome.
- when can you get a prenatal massage
- Sciatica is also less likely.
- Swelling in your hands and feet is less painful.
- Carpal tunnel pain is also less likely.
- The problem of headaches is less.
- The problem of sinus congestion is less.
The physical problems mentioned above are normal during pregnancy, but if this problem starts becoming more, then it starts becoming a problem for the pregnant woman. when can you get a prenatal massage
Therefore, getting a prenatal massage done during pregnancy under the supervision of a specialist can be of special benefit.
Can prenatal massage be done at home?
(How to give a Prenatal massage at home)
Prenatal massage can be done at home in the following way. like:
when can u get a prenatal massage
- Gently massage the feet.
- Massage the back rub of a pregnant woman.
- Caress the shoulder rub.
Note: Do not massage the belly of a pregnant woman. It would be better to apply Vitamin E oil to the stomach. Doing this can reduce stretch marks.
What are the things to keep in mind before a prenatal massage? (Tips to follow Prenatal massage)
Pregnant women should keep the following things in mind before getting a massage. like:
- The masseur should be wearing clean clothes and following hygiene rules.
- The nails of the masseur should be short.
- The masseur should not fall prey to any infection.
- Wash hands with soap before and after massaging.
- when can you get a prenatal massage
- Get a massage done with such massage oil which does not cause allergy problems.
Before getting a body massage during pregnancy, keep in mind the five things mentioned above. Doing so can help avoid infection.
What are the things to keep in mind during pregnancy? (Tips to follow during Pregnancy)
For a healthy pregnancy, it is important to keep the following things in mind. like:
- Folic acid intake is very important during pregnancy.
- Consuming fruits during pregnancy is very important, but before eating fruits, wash them thoroughly.
- Consumption of raw meat and raw eggs should also be avoided during pregnancy.
- Do not consume alcohol and cigarettes during pregnancy.
- Weight gain of 11 to 16 kg during pregnancy is inevitable. So don’t diet.
- It is better to avoid eating junk food during pregnancy.
- If fever occurs during this time, contact the doctor as soon as possible.
- Stress during pregnancy can also be harmful to the unborn baby. At the beginning of pregnancy, due to many reasons, women start living under stress, which has a bad effect on the health of the child. That’s why it is very important to take care during pregnancy.
- Do not eat too much fried and spicy food during this time. This can cause gas and stomach irritation.
During pregnancy, the immune power of the woman becomes weak and it can also affect the health of the baby in the womb. when should you not get a prenatal massage
Therefore, to protect the baby from diseases and infections, medicine is given through the mother in the womb and for some time after birth.
At the same time, both the pregnant woman and the baby can benefit from regular and proper prenatal massage.
Pregnant women take care of themselves during pregnancy, but even after pregnancy, pregnant women should take special care of themselves. when should you get prenatal massage
So click on this video link given below and learn from expert special tips for new mothers here.